I’m a low maintenance person when it comes to skin care. I rarely use cosmetics and skin care products so when I received this gift certificates from hubby I got so excited and immediately book an appointment. Each GC is worth more than ₱3,000 so I guess I would be getting more or extensive facial skin care than the services offered by the less expensive clinics. By the way, the GCs are not actually free but will be deducted from hubby’s retirement pay. Pending on the availability of a weekend slot, N, K, and I hope to visit the clinic before the end of the month or early next month just before N’s graduation day.
Image courtesy of stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Cut some beet root into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet root and massage to your face for 5 minutes. Shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour.
- Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and add 4 to 5 drops of milk in it and apply on to your face and body. Shower after 15 minutes with warm water.
- Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.
- Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it dry.
- Mix Turmeric, sandal powder and olive oil and apply to body. Shower after 10 minutes.
- Massage your skin with milk. Milk has moisturizer, it will keep your skin smooth.
- Use humidifiers and keep room temperature moderate to keep your skin away from dryness.
- Hot water blushes your skin and you don’t feel fresh unless you have bath with little cold water. If you have shower for a longtime, dead skin will be automatically be removed. Do not rub with towel, be gentle on your skin.
- Take food which contains more A and C vitamin.
- Grate carrot and boil. Massage that mixture to body to get fair and smooth skin.
- For natural bleaching: – mix milk and lemon juice. The milk will break as soon as you mix the lemon juice in it. Use that mixture to massage on your body. It works as natural bleaching.
- Mix turmeric and cream on the top of milk, massage that mixture to body.
- If you go into sun your skin will lost the fair ness. To get your skin color to normal take equal quantities of cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply on to skin. Shower after 10 minutes.
- Massage mustard oil to your skin for 5 minutes and have shower with gram flour or mild soap.
- Mix cream on the top of milk and all-purpose flour and apply that paste on to your skin avoid eyes, eyebrows and lips. Shower after 5 minutes. This will make skin smooth.
- Mix curds (yogurt) with wheat flour and apply to your skin and take shower after 5 minutes.
- Grind rose petals and mix with cream on the top of milk and apply to your body. Shower after 10 minutes.
- Scaly skin is a result of fluorine deficiency. Fluorine is the anti-resistant element of the human body, the absence of which creates problems in the blood and spleen. Since cooking and heating foods destroys fluorine, it is better to eat uncooked raw fruits and vegetables. Other foods rich in fluorine are goat milk and cheese, rye flour, avocados, sea plants and cabbage, cream whey and cottage cheese.
- Wrinkle skin is a result of Sodium deficiency and makes skin sticky. Cucumbers are ideal for combating and preventing sodium deficiency because they are not only high in sodium, but also help in keeping the body cool, a great summers treat.
- Skin rashes are the result of silicon deficiency. To avoid pus and rashes, eat plenty of sprouts, alfalfa, barley, tomatoes, spinach, strawberries and figs.
- Skin eruptions are the result of Chlorophyll. And are found in wheat grass and other green leafy vegetables.
This is a repost. I found this article here.
Stay-at-home moms need sometime for themselves, too. While you are dedicated to serving the family members need, you are highly susceptible to burnout. No matter how busy you are, you can always squeeze in a good hour or two to pamper yourself.
Pampering doesn’t always mean breaking your piggy bank to look good. There are a number of ways to pamper yourself while at home. You can devise your own hot oil concoction by using coconut oil (the extract of toasted coconut meat) to keep your hair shiny and healthy. Oatmeal, on the other hand, can be use as facial and body scrub.
See, you don’t have to spend a lot to groom yourself. While you’re at it, check your cabinet for an old wardrobe which you can transform into something else. If you are creative enough, you might just turn an old chiffon dress into beach attire. You can mix and match your old clothes. They may not be as trendy as the clothes from those that you can find at Zalora Philippines, but it’s okay, what is important is that they (old clothes) are clean and presentable.