When my kids were affected by dengue in 2005, I felt that I wasnâ€™t protecting them enough. I should have done better as a mom.
When they get well from dengue, I make sure they get all the protection they need from taking the right kind of vitamins and supplement to application of mosquito repellent on their skin. The last one I used stings on the skin. It must be the chemical content of the lotion. I wish there are better alternative to the sticky lotion.
Recently, I came to know about Anion Mosquito Repellent Patch though my mommy blogger friends. I havenâ€™t tried this product yet but with its feature, I know that it can be a better alternative to my old mosquito repellent.
Photo credits: morethanjustasahm.com
- Made of high polymer non-weave fabric. Non-toxic and No DEET.
- Uses pure and natural nanometer citronella essential oil.
- Patches are individually-shaped as cute Ainon Babies
- Uses US 3M Sticker that does not fall off easily
- Attaches on clothes, pants, crib, stroller or any material
- Repels mosquitoes and bugs within 1 cubic meter area for more or less 72 hours
- Safe, No harmful side effects
- Convenient to use and bring anywhere (ideal for traveling, outing & camping)
- Peel off the patch from its backing and attach on a clean and dry area of clothing or item.
- Do not stick on the skin.
- After opening, keep unused patches sealed in its resealable pouch to maintain product effectiveness
OTHER AINON PRODUCTS:
AINON BABY WET TISSUE
- 35 sheets of bio-degradable wipes
- Made of woven fabric
- Hypo-allergenic with green tea extract that is safe for babyâ€™s sensitive skin
- Handy & ideal for moms on the go
AINON BABY SUPERFINE COTTON BUDS
- Cottonbuds with superfine tips that is ideal for babiesâ€™ small nostrils, ears & belly buttons; ideal for adults too.
- Safe & eco-friendly â€“ no fluorescent and with paper stems
- Buds do not come off from the stem
- 200pcs / 400 tips per pack