This season is a good time to reflect on things that we did or haven’t done in the past year, and make amends. Holy Week is also the best time to rest and relax. Many are now probably heading towards the beach or other vacation spots in the Philippines carrying their backpacks. For those who choose to stay at home or could still be working on a project while on vacation, take time to plan a regular list of rest and relaxation activities.
Here’s a useful tip from the health and fitness experts:
- Take a break. Plan a vacation with your family or close friends.
- Meditate, or learn how to.
- Talk to children.
- Do something for other people rather than wasting time over your worries.
- Avoid trying to do everything at once. Put your activities in an order of priority.
- Take a warm bath at the end of a draining day.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Exercise regularly. Choose one exercise that you can enjoy. Do it frequently.
- And take up creative hobbies – you will feel wonderfully satisfied.
*Don’t forget to reflect on the real purpose of the season.
Image courtesy of Photokanok at FreeDigitalPhotos.net