To welcome the New Year with a complete set of hands and intact limbs is a nice present to yourself and your loved ones. This holds true for people who couldn’t help but light fireworks and firecrackers to celebrate the New Year.
Recently the Department of Health issued an advisory reminding the public against the dangers of lighting fireworks and firecrackers. Under the firework-injury reduction campaign dubbed â€œAksyon: Paputok Injury Reductionâ€ or APIR (Give me five), the DOH reiterates suggestions to keep safe while celebrating the holidays.
1) Fireworks cause injuries and endanger health (Mapanganib ang paggamit ng paputok)
2) Children should not use any fireworks (Lahat ng paputok ay bawal sa bata)
3) Keep safe and away from exploding fireworks (Umiwas sa mga taong nagpapaputok)
4) Never pick used fireworks (Huwag mamulot ng mga di sumabog na paputok)
5) Seek immediate medical treatment for all firework injuries (Magpagamot kaagad kapag naputukan)
Everyone deserves to be happy and safe so don’t do anything foolish to endanger the lives of other people and yours as well. Keep safe and welcome 2012 with positive thoughts.
Keep safe mommy! Have a wonderful holiday 🙂
Thanks sis. Take care too. Happy holidays! 🙂